Yom Kippur "Break Fast" Lox Box
Time & Location
About The Event
Since we cannot gather together as a large group for a Break-the-Fast this year, Temple Emanuel is pleased to team up with Painted Plate to offer you a "Break Fast Lox Box" to enjoy on your own or with family and friends on Yom Kippur!
You can order a "Meal for 2," a Meal for 4," or one (or more) of each! Single? We suggest ordering the meal for 2 and enjoying the leftovers for breakfast the next day.
Order yours today, and pick it up from the Temple on Yom Kippur afternoon (Thursday, September 16) between 3 and 7 p.m.
If you are attending the Afternoon, Yizkor, or Neilah service at Temple, you can grab your pre-ordered box as you are leaving.
Each delicious box contains:
- New Garden Bagel – Sesame or Plain (wrapped separately)
- Individualized Cream Cheese Packets
- Premium This Sliced Smoked Salmon
- 4 oz cup of Tuna Salad
- 3 oz cup of Egg Salad
- Shaved Red Onion
- Farmer’s Market Tomato and Cucumber
- Noodle Kugel (can be warmed in the oven or 1 minute in the microwave)
- Side of Sour Cream
- Fresh Melon and Berry Cup
- Apple Honey Pound Cake (Wrapped separately)
Meal for 2 is $30
Meal for 4 is $55
Orders must be in by Friday, September 10th.
- Meal for 2$30$300$0
- Meal for 4$55$550$0