Sun, May 23|
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ISRAEL: A QUICK GUIDE FOR TODAY'S TEENS
Time & Location
May 23, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
About The Event
Have you ever seen something about Israel or Judaism that made you uncomfortable?
Join Rayna Rose for a powerful conversation about what’s going on in the Middle East and gain tools to have better conversations. Each person will walk away inspired to make an impact in a different way.WHO IS RAYNA ROSE? Confidence, Communication, and Leadership Expert for Teenagers
- 5,000+ hours of experience mentoring teens all over the world
- 300+ hours of professional development including facilitation, coaching, and conversational techniques
- 100,000+ people of all ages and backgrounds have listened to Rayna speak on a variety of topics
- Through leadership and communication training empowers leaders to increase their confidence
- Follow @the_rose_grows on Instagram for more information
Learn more about Rayna Rose and the work that she does, by visiting her website at The Rose Grows.