Time & Location
About The Event
Tashlich this year will need to be different. Our group walk, communal songs, and so much more will have to wait for safer times. Similar to the Shabbat drive-thrus we did this summer, we will be set up to have cars drive around Temple’s fountain for a drop-off/pick up in front of Temple’s Main Entrance.
In order to cut down on waiting time, we ask that you sign up for one of three time-slots by registering for this event.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ONE TIME-SLOT "TICKET" IS NEEDED PER FAMILY.
You should bring a few things to “drop off.”
- First, bring a small piece of bread from home for Rabbi Koren to bring to a local body of water on behalf of Temple.
- Bring at least one shopping bag filled with nutritious non-perishable food to be donated to the Jewish Family Services (JFS) food pantry.
- Your checkbook to make a donation to be split between hunger relief efforts (Greensboro Urban Ministry) and aiding local immigrants (Temple’s Emergency Relief Fund assisting Faith Action International House clients in need). Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated.
Pick-Up a Rosh Hashanah gift from Temple containing apples and honey, the new Book of the New Year, and a special blessing from Rabbi Andy!
- Sold Out1:00 PM - 1:45 PM Time Slot$0$00$0
- Sold Out1:45 - 2:30 PM Time Slot$0$00$0
- 2:30 - 3:15 PM Time Slot$0$00$0