top of page
Thu, Jun 22|
CSS Entry Point: Temple Safety Session
This is a one-hour virtual training about the basics of security and how to volunteer to help protect your community. Please note this session is only for Temple members. This sign-up puts you on a list to receive the registration link.
Time & Location
Jun 22, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
About The Event
This registration is to verify you are a Temple Member.
Please keep an eye out for the event registration link which will be sent to you once we have verified you.
Topics covered include:
- Identifying security threats
- Recognizing suspicious activity
- The importance of volunteer security
- Reducing and responding to threats to your synagogue
- How to volunteer to protect your community
This is a standalone program and no background in security is required.
This live, interactive, and virtual session will be held via Zoom on Thursday, June 22nd at 7:30 PM EST.
bottom of page